Merrimack Dog Daycare
At Merrimack Veterinary Hospital in Merrimack, there is no need for a Dog Day Care appointment for inspection. We welcome your visit anytime!
Day Care includes two supervised play times outside, each one lasting approximately two hours (weather permitting), or indoor socialization in an open room with other dogs. Dogs are placed in individual kennels for naptime and "time out". Dogs will be fed only at the request of the owner.
Charge for Day Care: $31.40/day; $16.00/half day; $124.10/week; $410.00/month (Monthly rate must be paid at the beginning of the month unless other arrangements are made.) (Monday-Friday); multi-pet discount of ½ off the second pet. Discounted rate if in addition to boarding or grooming.
Because our Day Care facility is housed within an animal hospital, there is always a veterinary professional available in the event that your pet needs medical attention.
Reservations are preferred; walk-ins accepted as space permits.
- Dogs are accepted into the Day Care program only after an evaluation and interview with the client and the dog. The fee for the evaluation is $20.00. Interview is done by appointment only.
- There are no age limits for Day Care. Dogs must be spayed or neutered by six months of age. We cannot accept dogs in heat, dogs with a history of aggression, or dogs otherwise thought to be unsuitable for the open social environment of day care. These dogs may be accepted into Day Boarding as an alternative.
- All Day Care guests need to have had a veterinary exam within the year. All dogs must be current with their rabies, distemper, bordetella, and CIV vaccinations, and be free of internal and external parasites.
Please view our disease prevention standard for more information.
We will supply daily or weekly report cards upon request of the owner. Report cards indicate what activities the dog was engaged in during the day and what the response was to socialization and interaction with other dogs and with people.
Doggie Day Care Schedule
- Small Dog group playtime: 8am-10am, 12pm-2pm
- Large Dog group playtime: 10am-12pm, 2pm-4pm
- Two Hour nap time/lunch in between play sessions
Pick Up Times
For your dog’s safety and the safety of the staff, we ask that pick up times occur during the following times:
- Small Dogs: 10am-12pm or 2pm-8pm
- Large Dogs: 12pm-2pm or 4pm-8pm